Ball Corporation / Ball Aerospace Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis in Broomfield, Colorado
Who We Are:
Ball Corporation, since its founding in 1880, has evolved and expanded from its humble beginnings as a manufacturer of wood-jacketed tin cans into the global manufacturing leader it is today. From the development of innovative metal packaging to the beverage, food and consumer goods markets to delivering proven instruments, sensors and spacecraft to the aerospace and defense industries, Ball’s unmatched expertise and global reach ensure that no matter our customers’ mission, we are there to help them achieve it.
Ball’s beverage packaging, which delivers more than just a cold drink. We pride in creating metal beverage cans and bottles that are smart, practical, sustainable and eye-catching. From our aluminum beverage cans ranging in excess of 20 different sizes to the versatile, recloseable Alumni-Tek bottle to the Dynamark variable printing technology that allows us to print up to 24 design variations per production run, we work closely with our customers to deliver a unique packaging experience to consumers.
With the help of our 18,450 talented employees around the world, Ball will continue to revolutionize our industries, serve our customers, and put the right people, processes and partners in place to help us achieve our vision and create long-term value for all our shareholders.
Primary Purpose of Position:
Experienced leader and mentor within the forecasting, planning and analysis team in Beverage Packaging North and Central America. Responsible for managing the divisional forecasting, reporting and analysis process including monthly, quarterly and annual requirements, as well as ad-hoc requests. Acts as liaison with Corporate FP&A; team and supports Global Beverage reporting requirements.
- Manages the forecasting, planning and analysis process and delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting and related ad hoc requests on a timely basis.
- Mentors and supports the development of the divisional FP&A; team.
- Coordinates the forecasting process on a quarterly basis and the annual budgeting process resulting in the development of divisional financial statements including the P&L;, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow statement.
- Pays attention to detail and is alert to business changes and how they might affect our financial statements in the future.
- Develops and maintains detailed analysis of the financial statements produces standard reporting packages and provides support to core business partners.
- Collaborates with IT to develop improvements to systems, automate work flows and reports and drive efficiency and data integrity throughout the process.
- Maintains a working relationship with accounting team to understand monthly reporting and support accurate financial results.
- Reviews monthly results and provides summative analysis to stakeholders.
- Drives standardization of process flow and documentation within the finance function.
- Ownership of Freight analytics, forecasting and understanding. Critical need to business partner with IBP and maintain strong relationship cross functionally.
- Broad training in a related field usually acquired through high school; college or graduate degree level education or work-related experience
- Job related experience for 7 years minimum
- Working knowledge of the following areas: finance, accounting, Economic Value Added (EVA), business and economic principles and practices, financial modeling, Excel spreadsheets, Word documents, JDE Enterprise One, and Essbase, preferred
- Ability to make detailed presentations of financial analysis, including on projects and a variety of business problems to executive management
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and make recommendations
10-20% of travel
Relocation for this position is NOT Available
Ball Corporation offers comprehensive benefits packages, including paid holidays/vacation, affordable medical, dental, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, ESPP, and retirement plans.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans.
Job Title: Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis
Job ID: 663359
Location: CO - Broomfield
Full/Part Time: Full-Time